The cab driver was a irritating guy who doesnt even know the route and kept on saying something or the other. Then he went to his GPS and got into the correct route and dropped me in the home. Even though the meter didnt show a huge amount I guess an able driver would have taken an easier route and dropped me much earlier and for also lesser fare. Sometimes it happens. Then took rest for 10 mins(Need to climb two floors carrying three bags!!!). Then started off from the home and came back to my hotel with the help of Tram and Train. I love travelling by trams. They are sort of cute and easily accessible and they go to all the places which u cant imagine, even to the busiest shopping areas. Now in my hotel, since the check-out time was 10am, even before leaving to collect the keys, I checked-out and kept the extra luggages in the luggage room which can be used free of cost. I called up a taxi company and they did send a bigger car just because I am leaving from the hotel. Thanks to them. This driver was a capable one and he took me through the shortest route. On the way he showed me all the shops available. Once we reached the home he helped me to get the suitcases out of the boot. God bless him. I wanted to find a safe way to get into the apartment and also wanted to have the luggages safely. Found a door from the carpark and dumped two of the suitcases under the stair case. Then took one by one to the home. Taking American Tourister upstairs was the real daunting task. But managed it. Lied down in the sofa for a while then started to unpack the things. Took photos for you all.
Photos are in the below link.
http://picasaweb.google.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment